To All of Our Customers and Supplier Partners:
April 7, 2020
We would like to provide a brief update on how we are managing our business during these trying times as we all grapple with the impact of COVID-19. HTI is classified as an Essential Critical Manufacturer under the Department of Homeland Security CISA – Memorandum on Identification of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers During COVID-19 Response. As such, our facility is currently operating at 100% capacity.
HTI’s COVID-19 preparedness plan
The welfare of our employees, suppliers, customers and inspectors is paramount to us and we have instituted protocols and are taking extra precautions for everyone’s protection. These include:
- Setting up a COVID-19 resource center on our intranet that provides updates to employees.
- Closed off premises to all non-employees.
- Facemask to be worn on the shop floor.
- Education and enforcing social distancing and personal hygiene.
- Frequent daily wash downs of all work areas and common areas.
- We continue to monitor all suppliers for potential supply chain interruptions, and we do not have any indication of disruption at this time.
We value our business relationship with you and appreciate your flexibility as we all navigate the challenges of COVID-19. We hope that you and your team remain healthy during this trying time.