Hydraulic tensioning with hydraulic tensioners and nuts is the ideal method for tightening bolted connections. Hydraulic tensioning eliminates inaccuracies and helps achieve correct bolt loading in critical fasteners. At HTI, we’ve been building hydraulic tensioners and nuts since 1986.
A hydraulic bolt is a hydraulic nut that includes the stud.
Hydraulic bolts replace the nut and the stud in a tensioning application.
Hydraulic Bolt Advantages
- Trouble-free, No-Leak, Lo–Friction Seals.
- Overstroke Indicator and fail-safe overstroke prevention
- Extra–Long Working Stroke.
- Compact and Lightweight Design.
- Simple to Operate and Maintain.
- Ultra-Dependable Operation.
- Multiple ports are available for bolt chaining in larger applications with multiple nuts
Custom Engineered Solutions Since 1986
HTI has been designing engineered solutions to your toughest bolt tensioning problems for over 35 years! Choose from one of HTI’s hydraulic nut catalog models or we can design a custom hydraulic nut for any application when a standard model won’t work. HTI hydraulic nuts can be designed for imperial or metric-sized studs. Contact us to start the process of getting the right tensioning solution for your application.